Location & Directions to The Terrace Hotel
Far from typical, yet close to it all.
The Terrace Hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of downtown Lakeland, Florida on the corner of Main Street and Massachusetts Ave, overlooking Lake Mirror.
In addition to having dozens of shops and restaurants in its "backyard", the following are mere minutes away, either by foot or by car:
- County Courthouse
- Federal Courthouse
- Municipal Office Complex
- Lakeland Train Station
- Civic Center Auditorium
Directions to The Terrace Hotel:
From Lakeland Airport
- Right on Dranefield Road
- Follow signs to Highway 37 (South Florida Avenue) approximately 3 miles
- Left on South Florida Avenue, approximately 2.5 miles
- Right on Lemon Street, three blocks
- Left on Massachusetts Avenue, one block
From Tampa Airport
- 1-4 East toward Orlando
- Take Exit 28, Memorial Boulevard, approximately 3.5 miles
- Right on Massachusetts Avenue approximately 1 mile
- Hotel is located on the corner of Main Street and Massachusetts Avenue
From Orlando Airport
- 1-4 West toward Tampa
- Take Exit 33, State Road 33
- Continue South approximately 4 miles (State Road 33 becomes Lakeland Hills Blvd, then changes to Massachusetts Avenue)
- Hotel is located at the corner of Main Street and Massachusetts Avenue
Regardless of how you arrive at The Terrace Hotel, all guests are invited to enjoy our complimentary valet parking, which is located at our main entrance off Massachusetts Avenue.
Self-parking is also available for those guests who would prefer it.